The Digital Media Institute at InterTech prepares students for careers in animation, visual effects and game development. The DMII provides hands-on training with the latest digital media tools and software, strengthening the region’s workforce for jobs in technology sectors.
- EAP announces 10 new startup companies added to the Wall of Entrepreneurial Achievement
- Cassidy, BRF secure $2 million to support Air Force Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force Base
- BRF’s EAP portfolio company Embera NeuroTherapeutics announces first subject dosed in Phase 2 of EMB-001 in cocaine use disorder
- BRF awarded $30,000 grant from Regions Foundation for Biotechnology Magnet Academy at Southwood High School
- Tomakk Glass Partners launches in Shreveport; project will create 50 new direct jobs