BRF is pleased to offer a new position: Grant and Project Funding Specialist
In coordination with the Director of Grants Development, assist and support all project funding acquisition
and grant management functions as required for the successful implementation of BRF projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Seeking funding sources for identified projects
• Assist in writing, researching and submitting proposals
• Assist with project reporting
• Coordinating proposal processes
• Performing grant management activities and maintaining grant management calendars and database
• Coordinating/maintaining online registrations, such as SAM.Gov and Grants.Gov
• Composing and obtaining letters of support, nominations, executive summaries and other grant-related content
• Maintaining and collecting institutional data
• Performing other grant/external funding activities as needed
Minimum qualifications and education requirements
Bachelors’ degree required, with 3+ years’ experience in government and/or private grant experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent writing ability; strong organizational skills; ability to work independently, to multi-task, to meet rigid deadlines, and to be flexible in implementing projects; proficiency in MS Office products; experience with database software and management; understanding of cloud applications such as Dropbox and other data sharing software.
How to apply
BRF Human Resources Department
Email cover letter and résumé to:
email@example.com, with Grant Specialist Position in subject field.
BRF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.