Find updated information on BRF. Look at annual reports to see how we’ve progressed and read press releases to get the latest on what we’re doing. We want to show you our success because we’re here to create a better community for you.
Current Report Highlights
- InterTech Science Park provided support services for 26 tenants which employ 459 individuals and have a total annual payroll of over $30 million.
- The Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP) celebrated five years of successful operation and startup growth milestones. EAP has now screened 859 ideas or companies, provided services to 260 companies, and facilitated raising $74 million in capital for these businesses since inception. EAP portfolio companies have created more than 210 jobs and have a total annual payroll of $11.7 million.
- Envision Research contracted with Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD), a global contract research organization, to further develop community physicians for clinical trials which is expected to improve the quality of and access to patient care and enhance economic development in our region.
- On April 5, 2019, the Center for Molecular Imaging and Therapy (CMIT) broke ground on its new facility in BRF’s InterTech Science Park. The facility will house and expand CMIT operations under one roof and is expected to open in 2021.
- Two students in EdVentures’ Bobbie Cates Hicks Science and Medicine Academic Research Training (SMART) program were selected among the five finalists of the 2019 Louisiana Junior Science and Humanities Symposia in Baton Rouge and were invited to compete at the national symposium in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- The Digital Media Institute at InterTech initiated its first two-year Associate of Occupational Studies Degree program in Advertising Design.
Sign up to join the BRF news list to get BRF news and updates delivered to your inbox.