Quarterly reports provide an update on what BRF is doing throughout the year to diversify and grow our economy. Our most recent issue and older issues are available below.
Current Report Highlights
- EAP portfolio companies respond to COVID-19
- The Digital Media Institute at InterTech graduates its largest class to date
- Lennis S. Elston named chairman of BRF
- Demolition of new CMIT site complete
- Advanced Aero Services launches at Shreveport Regional Airport
- Grant provides computers to local students
- BRF and EAP leaders named to list of most influential in tech and entrepreneurship in Louisiana
Sign up to join the BRF news list to get BRF news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Lend Your Support
BRF helps young companies and ideas, transforming them into prosperous entities that better the future of our region.
Diversify and grow our region’s economy.
Operate as a catalyst to expand and develop research, entrepreneurship and high-growth businesses in our region.
Innovation. Collaboration. Problem Solving. Bold Action.